Please click on the document links to download the pdf:
- A Core Curriculum in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences for Dentistry ( Pre-publication copy of paper to be published in the European Journal of Dental Education – 2020)
- The New Biology; bridging the gap with the dental curriculum – MEETING REPORT (ADEE – Lyon 30 Aug 2012)
- The Contribution of Basic Sciences to Postgraduate Programmes (Dr Chris Louca, ABSTD Spring Meeting – April 2012)
- DF1 Training Year_can the basic sciences help? (Dr Amit Rai, ABSTD Spring Meeting, April 2012)
- Transfer of Scientific Knowledge into the Dental Curriculum (Presentation by Prof. Charles Shuler DMD PhD, Dean and Professor, Faculty of Dentistry, University of British Columbia, ADEE Antalya, Turkey, September 8, 2011)
- Revised ABSTD Constitution – March 2018 – Discussion document for consideration at the Annual General Meeting in the 1st of May 2018 to be held during the ABSTD Spring Meeting – University of Dundee.
- ‘Will Saliva Translate to a Real Diagnostic Tool?’ – IADR Symposium to be held on Saturday 28th of July